SIMPLY THE PETS
Jobs at Simply the Pets
Do you love animals?
Are you a pet owner or have you owned pets in the past?
Are you reliable, friendly and trustworthy?
Enjoy being outdoors? Want to keep fit and get paid for it?
If so, Simply the Pets are looking for a Pet Care Assistant, to join their growing team, based in South Croydon. You’ll provide dog walking, pet sitting and puppy care services on behalf of our clients.
Who We Are:
Simply the Pets is an extremely busy pet care company offering the very best in pet services covering South Croydon and the surrounding areas. We see our client’s animals as an important member of the family and so we treat them like they are our own and are strictly a force-free company.
This job is for you if:
- You love all pets; we look after cats, chickens, rabbits, dogs, gerbils, guinea pigs...the list goes on!
- You have excellent communication skills; we pride ourselves on our customer service, so a friendly, warm personality is a must
- You are confident and able to walk up to four dogs at a time
- You love and enjoy the outdoors - our dogs need a walk whatever the weather so if the idea of being out in the cold, wet, snow, hot or strong winds sounds like your idea of hell this is not for you!
- You are trustworthy, honest & reliable
- You are good at planning your own time
- You have a can-do attitude who isn’t afraid to get stuck in… we pick up poop, wash dogs off covered in poop, get jumped on and covered in mud and slobber
- You are happy to work some evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- You live near: Purley, Kenley, Caterham, South Croydon, Addiscombe, Coulsdon, Warlingham or Sanderstead
- You hold a current UK driving licence & have access to a vehicle suitable to transport dogs in – we provide a safety gate, crate and boot liner.
Previous experiencing working with animals is desirable although not a necessity if you can demonstrate you have sufficient experience owning and caring for pets.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to be an amazing Pet Care Assistant, please send us your CV and covering letter and we’ll be in touch.
- Do you love cats?
- Would you like to be paid to cuddle & care for them?
- Are you available for a few hours on the weekends?
If yes, we'd love to hear from you as we're looking for someone to help us with our busy cat sitting services.
During our visits we will put down fresh food, clean bowls & litter trays, bring in the post as well as providing that all important fuss and attention.
This role would suit someone looking for a supplemental income as offers of work would be dependent on the bookings received.
To express your interest please send an email to email@example.com detailing your experience and availability.