SIMPLY THE PETS LTD
Dog Walking - Pet Sitting - Puppy Care
Work with Simply the Pets
Do you love animals?
Are you a dog owner or have you owned dogs in the past?
Are you reliable, friendly and trustworthy?
Enjoy being outdoors? Want to keep fit and get paid for it?
Simply the Pets is looking for a caring, compassionate person who has a genuine love of animals to help with providing Dog Walking, Pet Sitting and Puppy Care. We are looking for people who are extremely reliable, flexible, and friendly.
We are totally committed to providing the best level of service to the dogs, cats and other pets in our care so if you love pets, have excellent customer service and teamwork skills; and want to be greeted with a happy face and a slobbery kiss then you could work with us!
This is a sub-contracted position where work will be offered and you will be paid for works accepted and completed. You are therefore in control of what you earn; the more jobs you accept the more you earn.
Services we offer:
• Dog Walking; one hour group walks with up to four do
• Pet Sitting; visits in our client’s home; where we feed, play, clean cages/ litter trays as well as perform any other tasks the client requests
• Puppy Care; providing visits for the youngest members of the Simply the Pets family to give them food, begin basic training as well as plenty of fuss and cuddles!
Areas of coverage include: Coulsdon, Sanderstead, Selsdon, South Croydon, Purley, Kenley, Woldingham, Warlingham, Whyteleafe
• You MUST have access to your own vehicle, which you are happy to transport dogs in.
• Handle own tax & NI
• Must live locally within our areas of coverage
• Physically capable of walking and controlling several dogs at any time
• A can-do attitude with the ability to self-motivate who can work well on their own as well as part of a team.
• Reliability and Dedication: our team prides itself on providing an incredibly reliable service where they are totally dedicated to offering only the best, where the pets in our care are treated as family.
• Flexibility: the role of a Pet Sitter is incredibly varied and changes depending on our clients requirements so a flexible and willing attitude is essential as your schedule will change from week to week.
If you think you would be a great addition to our team please send us an email to request an application form.