SIMPLY THE PETS
Saturday 23 June 2018
10am – 1.30pm
Woldingham Village Hall, CR3 7BE
£49.50 incl. refreshments
Limited spaces available
Tickets must be booked and paid for in advance
Dog First Aid Course
What Can You Expect From The Course?
- Dog First Aid Certificate
- Life Saving Emergency Skills
- The Confidence to Act
- Opportunity to Carry Out CPR on Dummy Dog, Cassie
- Hand Outs
- Peace of Mind Knowing You’re Doing the Best For your Dogs
What Will You Learn?
- How to examine a dog correctly and safely
- Scene assessment – keeping yourself safe whilst helping the dog
- What a Dog First Aiders Role is – what you can and can’t do
- Canine CPR – NOT the same as with a human!
- How to act if a dog starts choking
- Dog Fights – how do you split up two dogs safely?
- Different Types of Bleeds and what to do
- Drowning Dogs – when can they drown and how to react
- Which burns to treat and how
- Heat stroke – a killer
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Eye Injuries