SIMPLY THE PETS
- The promoter is Simply the Pets Ltd
- Employees or contractors of Simply the Pets or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrants must be a Croydon resident
- The competition is open for entries until Monday 30th April 2018. Judging will commence after this time and the winner will be announced on Monday 7th May 2018. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants suspected of cheating in any form will be removed from the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.